Learn about the new 7th Thematic Working Group, 'Preparing for the ex ante evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plan'! More information coming soon!
Willkommen beim Europäischen Evaluierungs-Helpdesk für ländliche Entwicklung
These non-binding Guidelines aim to examine the challenges in relation to the evaluation activities for the AIR in 2019 by:
- Presenting practical approaches to estimate the RDP’s net contributions to the common CAP impact indicators and assess the progress in achieving the EU level objectives;
- Providing support for answering the common evaluation questions (CEQs) 22-30 and for reporting on evaluation findings to the European Commission in the AIRs submitted in 2019. ...
Discover articles on:
- Interactive CAP indicator dashboards: transparency and growth for a more sustainable tomorrow
- Evaluation of the EU School fruit, vegetables and milk scheme
- Sharing evaluation knowledge in the EU through networking
Expand your knowledge of:
- How Evaluation Can Support Networks
This working document compiles a selection of evaluation-related queries raised by the Member States between 2016 and 2019. Answers were prepared by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development in collaboration with the responsible Commission services.
This report summarises the major outcomes of the Good Practice Workshop, 'Approaches to Assess Environmental RDP Impacts in 2019', which was hosted by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development.
The workshop aimed at showing and discussing practical examples of evaluation approaches for assessing the environmental...
Presentations Available Now!: Getting prepared for the ex ante evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plan!
INTERAKTIVES INSTRUMENT ZUR ENTSCHEIDUNGSFINDUNG
Hinsichtlich Daten für die Wirkungsabschätzung von LE-Programmen