1. To support the sustainable diversification of land based businesses into alternative activity and facilitate the creation and development of current and emerging small businesses
2. To implement a best practice approach to encouraging visitors and to visitor management through improved promotion, interpretation, and attractions
3. To promote the role of market towns as gateways to the Lincolnshire Wolds, Lincolnshire Limewoods and surrounding areas
4. To promote links with agriculture via landscape management and regional and local food promotion.
5. To involve the community in conserving, enhancing and interpreting their local environment and cultural heritage.
6. To provide training, advice and information which enables the area’s demographic groups to improve skills.
Bardney, Binbrook, Caistor, Coningsby and Tattershall, Frithville, Halton Holegate, Horncastle, Hundleby, Kelsey, Legbourne, Ludford, Mareham Le Fen, Market Rasen, Middle Rasen, North Holme, Priory, Roughton, Sibsey, Spilsby, St. James', St. Margaret's, St. Mary's, St. Michael's, Stickney, Tetford, Trinity, Waddingham and Spital, Wold View, Woodhall Spa, Wragby, Yarborough