Rural Development Policy questions
Whenever possible, we have included frequently asked questions within the web pages. This section aims to summarise the frequently asked questions available on the site.
- Why is EU rural development policy needed?
- What is EU rural development policy?
- What is the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)?
- What is a Rural Development Programme (RDP)?
- What is an EU rural development axis?
- What is an EU rural development measure?
- What type of projects can a Rural Development Programme help to fund?
- What is a Rural Development Programme Managing Authority?
- What is a National Rural Network?
- What is the European Network for Rural Development (ENRD)?
- What is the role of the ENRD Contact Point?
- What is the European Evaluation Network (EEN)?
- What is the LEADER rural development methodology?
- What is a Local Action Group (LAG)?
- What is transnational cooperation?
- How can I apply for EU rural development funding?