The aims of the strategy are as follows:
- Real picture about the economy of the area
- To set up the most important goals of the development of economy
- To identify the different development goals
- To initiate the most important cooperations of rural development (local government, institutions, business organizations, civil organizations)
- To empower the local resources in sake of a better living environment
The Strategy of the Association gives a clear picture of all these, and to reach the aims of the III-IV. axis of the National Rural development programme.
Bernecebaráti, Ipolydamásd, Ipolytölgyes, Kemence, Kismaros, Kóspallag, Letkés, Márianosztra, Nagybörzsöny, Nagymaros, Perőcsény, Szob, Szokolya, Tésa, Vámosmikola, Verőce, Zebegény