Willkommen beim Europäischen Evaluierungs-Helpdesk für ländliche Entwicklung
These non-binding Guidelines aim to examine the challenges in relation to the evaluation activities for the AIR in 2019 by:
- Presenting practical approaches to estimate the RDP’s net contributions to the common CAP impact indicators and assess the progress in achieving the EU level objectives;
- Providing support for answering the common evaluation questions (CEQs) 22-30 and for reporting on evaluation findings to the European Commission in the AIRs submitted in 2019. ...
This factsheet provides an overview of the tendering and contracting process for the ex ante evaluation in Greece of the rural development programme (RDP) 2014–2020 and lessons learned for future evaluations.
Discover articles on:
- Interactive CAP indicator dashboards: transparency and growth for a more sustainable tomorrow
- Evaluation of the EU School fruit, vegetables and milk scheme
- Sharing evaluation knowledge in the EU through networking
Expand your knowledge of:
- How Evaluation Can Support Networks
This report summarises the major outcomes of the Good Practice Workshop, 'Getting Prepared for the Ex Ante Evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plan', which was hosted by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development.
This working document compiles a selection of evaluation-related queries raised by the Member States between 2016 and 2019. Answers were prepared by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development in collaboration with the responsible Commission services.
The new Rural Evaluation NEWS - Issue Number 12 is now available in the Evaluation eLibrary!
Working Package 1 now online!