The fourth meeting of the LEADER Sub-group updated members on the state of play of LEADER programming and implementation, including relevant activities of the ENRD Contact Point, Evaluation Helpdesk and EIP-AGRI Service Point.
It featured updates from the 'Practitioner-led Working Group on Cooperation' and key messages from recent events such as Cork 2.0, the LEADER/CLLD 2020+ conference, and ‘Achieving results the CLLD way’ seminar.
The Sub-group highlighted its role and that of rural networks in supporting local actors to deliver improved results on the ground and stressed the importance of exchange and networking for a more effective and innovative LEADER/CLLD implementation.
The draft proposals of the LEADER Cooperation Practitioner-Led Working Group (PWG) are available below. Please send your comments or implementation examples relevant for transnational cooperation by 31 March 2017 to email@example.com.
- State of play of CLLD implementation, Christine Falter, DG AGRI
- LEADER 'landscape', John Grieve, ENRD CP
- Cork II and LEADER/CLLD, Paul Soto, ENRD CP
- Achieving results the CLLD way, John Grieve, ENRD CP
- LEADER/CLLD declaration for 2020+, Kristiina Tammets, ELARD
- The LEADER Cooperation Practitioner-Led Working Group (PWG), Peter Toth, ENRD CP
- Guidelines for Evaluation of LEADER/CLLD, Jela Tvrdonova and Hannes Wimmer, Evaluation Helpdesk
- State of play of LEADER/CLLD activities, John Grieve and Peter Toth, ENRD CP
- Update on Helpdesk activities in 2016/2017, Hannes Wimmer, Evaluation Helpdesk
- EIP-AGRI network annual work programme 2017, Pacome Eyenga, EIP-AGRI Service Point
- European Solidarity Corps, Maria Gafo, DG AGRI