The 9th NRNs’ meeting discussed joining up activities, including: linking and signposting thematic work among the NRNs; developing the future approach to good practices; and collection and dissemination of Common Network Statistics.
Network representatives from 21 EU Mamber States agreed on a simplified format for sharing statistics and exchanging on ongoing activities, and embraced an idea to develop NRN staff exchanges.
In addition, following on the 8th NRNs’ meeting (26-28 June 2017 – Jyväskylä, Finland), participants progressed on the joint projects and networking tools on the topics of innovation, rural proofing, and communication to be shared with and through the ENRD.
The meeting was followed by a workshop on Social Inclusion in rural areas on 16 November and an optional field visit on 17 November 2017.
- LEADER in Cyprus, Eleni Mytilineou Ioannou, Cypriot Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment
- ENRD Contact Point activities, Michael Gregory, ENRD CP
- Common Network Statistics, David Lamb, ENRD CP
- Good practices, Alex Papakonstantinou, ENRD CP
- Innovation Camp, David Lamb, ENRD CP
- Rural proofing, Maria Gustafsson, Swedish Rural Network Support Unit
- Communication, Sinikka Torssonen, Finnish Rural Network Support Unit
- Troodos Geopark, Klelia Vasilioy, ‘Troodos ’Local Action Group
- ENRD exchange, Sinikka Torssonen, Finnish Rural Network Support Unit