Library on Rural Entrepreneurship
Inclusion of Specific Target Groups
- Youth on the Move Communication [PDF], European Commission, 2010
- Study on Employment, Growth and Innovation in Rural Areas [PDF] (SEGIRA), Main Report including 15 regional case studies and 80 good practices, by Ecorys Research and Consulting initiated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development (DG AGRI), 2010
- Study on Employment, Growth and Innovation in Rural Areas [PDF] (SEGIRA), Annex, by Ecorys Research and Consulting initiated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Agriculture and Regional Development (DG AGRI), 2010
- L’entrepreneuriat féminin en Wallonie (Female entrepreneurship in Wallonia), Le Ministre de l’Economie, de l’Emploi, du Commerce extérieur et du Patrimoine, 2009
- La création d'activités par les femmes: Freins et Leviers [PDF], EgiD - Hec-Ulg, August 2006
- Johan L., Fabrice P., Entrepreneuriat: Féminin en Wallonie [PDF], September 2003
- The future of Europe's rural periphery, the role of Entrepreneurship in responding to employment problems and social marginalization [PDF], Final report, Funded under the Key Action 'Improving the Socio-economic Knowledge Base' of FP5, Directorate-General for Research European Commission, 2003
- Women active in rural development [PDF], Assuring the future of rural Europe, European Commission, Directorate-General for Agriculture and Regional Development (DG AGRI), 2000
- Models of Youth Work Practice [PDF], Curriculum Development Unit (CDU), Youth work, Northern Ireland, 2003
- Setting up young farmers, Belgium Wallonia. Video in English or in French.
- Rural Enterprise Bursary, Young People's Enterprise, Wales, UK.
- Soap company expands after RDP grant, Wales, UK.
- Job Club Paves the Way, Portal for job-seekers and businesses looking to fill short-term and part time vacancies, Wales, UK.
Last update: 05/08/2013