Added Value of Networking
AVN Stories: NRN Tasks
Added value of networking – Future network tasks
- collection of examples of projects covering all RDP priorities;
- thematic and analytical exchanges between stakeholders;
- training and networking activities for LAGs;
- networking activities for advisors and innovation support services;
- sharing and disseminating monitoring and evaluation findings;
- publicity and information concerning the RDP; and
- participation in and contribution to the ENRD activities.
The purpose of collecting a new set of ‘Added Value of Networking Stories’ is to help NRNs prepare for the 2014-2020 programming period, through the exchange of relevant networking practices (in particular in areas where relatively limited experience has been shared to date). The AVN stories presented below are a result of the collection of new stories as well as a selection of ‘AVN stories: Networking elements’ submitted by Network Support Units during 2013 and in line with the new 2014-20 NRN tasks. To access relevant stories select the ‘activity field’ of interest.
With the aim of capturing a wider range of cross-cutting NRN activities, further stories were collected: