Fairs and other events
16 December 2013 - 7 February 2014, EU-wide
Tell us your story!
The ENRD wants to hear the voice of Europe’s rural youth!
That’s why we are inviting you to share with us via a short video (that is no longer than three minutes duration) about your rural experience.
The subject matter is 100% up to you. It could be about a local rural youth group you participate in or ideas you have to improve your locality or community. Or perhaps it will address something completely different!
You decide what the video is about. All we ask is that you share it with us by no later than 7 February 2014.
How to enter?
- Please submit your video files/links to firstname.lastname@example.org in .mp4 or .mov format
- To be eligible for selection we also need you to complete the copyright disclaimer form below and send it to us together with your video
- Ranking - based on the number of “likes” on the ENRD Facebook page (as from the day when it was submitted)
- Only one submission per individual is accepted
- Preferably, the videos should be subtitled in English
All entries will be posted on the ENRD Facebook page where you can vote for your favourite video.
And the winner is…!
The most popular video will be announced at the ENRD Communication Event taking place in Vilnius in Lithuania in March 2014. The winner will be invited to participate at this event and to share perspectives on how today’s rural youth see the future of rural development in Europe.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and…ACTION !
The video “The Eternal Cycle” made by the students of the Saengerstadt Gymnasium Finsterwalde Class 11
from Germany was voted the Winner of the ENRD Rural Youth Video Competition.