Kraft. Das Murtal – A network among businesses in the West Upper Styria
The ‘Kraft Das Murtal’ is an economic network of businesses aiming to identify and support the business potential of the region and contribute to its further development.
The ‘Kraft Das Murtal’ is an economic network of large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, one-person companies and institutional organisations of the Upper Styria West region. More than 80 companies participate in the network. The initiative aims to identify and support the business potential of the region and contribute to its further development.
The initiative is build around several different modules supporting a wide range of activities including offering interesting job opportunities to young people; fostering cooperation between businesses by establishing new possibilities to cooperate with each other; elaborating a regional development plan to help identify new needs, image development, promotion and communication activities, etc.
- increased popularity of regional companies;
- informed young people about job prospects within the region;
- rebranded local companies as attractive employers;
- intensified cooperation between local businesses;
- created added value for the region;
- supported local entrepreneurship.