RDP Monitoring data Summaries
In the 2014-2020 programming period, Managing Authorities (MAs) and Monitoring Committees (MC) in every Member State monitor the implementation of the Rural Development Programmes (RDPs).
By 30 June each year, until and including 2024, Member States formally submit to the European Commission an Annual Implementation Report (AIR) on the implementation of the RDP in the previous calendar year.
This section provides user-friendly summary fiches developed by the ENRD, presenting the state of play and progress in the implementation of the Rural Development Policy using the most up-to-date information on monitoring indicators (Financial and target indicators). Information on monitoring indicators includes i) planned Public expenditure and targets, ii) financial execution (realised expenditure and % progress) iii), realisation of targets (based on realised expenditure and % progress).
The information presented should not be considered as official data from the European Commission.
- EU-level Overview | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Priority 2: Farm Viability and Competitiveness | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Priority 3: Food Chain Organisation and Risk Management | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Priority 4: Restoring, Preserving and Enhancing Ecosystems | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Priority 5: Resource-efficient, Climate-resilient Economy | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Priority 6: Social Inclusion and Economic Development | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019