The sixth meeting of the Rural Networks’ Steering Group (SG) looked at networks’ activities to ensure their relevance for SG member organisations in light of the Cork 2.0 Conference and Declaration. Participants discussed the Declaration and how to take its policy orientations forward both through their own activities and new actions within a wider network.
In addition, SG members discussed preparations and proposals for the upcoming European Rural Networks’ Assembly in order to continue to reinforce the synergy and complementarity between networks’ activities.
- Report [PDF ]
- Follow-up to the 5th SG meeting & linking EU Rural Networks’ priorities with Cork 2.0, Matthias Langemeyer, DG AGRI
- Outcomes from Cork 2.0, Paul Soto, ENRD Contact Point
- Framework for the Rural Networks’ Assembly, Matthias Langemeyer, DG AGRI
- Future activities of the EU Rural Networks, Antonella Zona, DG AGRI
- Reporting to the Rural Assembly, David Lamb, ENRD Contact Point
- Upcoming events, Matthias Langemeyer, DG AGRI