The second Rural Networks’ Assembly - the main governance body of the ENRD and EIP-AGRI networks - took place in Brussels on Thursday, 26 November 2015.
The Assembly brings together representatives of the main rural development stakeholder groups to provide strategic direction, guidance and advice to the work of the ENRD and EIP-AGRI networks.
The 2nd meeting of the Assembly marked the opportunity both to take stock of the first full year of effective implementation of rural networking in the 2014-2020 programming period and to set out the priority directions for 2016.
The meeting saw presentations and discussion of the main themes and activities organised by the ENRD Contact Point, EIP-AGRI Service Point and Evaluation Helpdesk. Workshops focused on how to activate rural networks to:
- contribute to smart and competitive rural areas;
- advance the green economy;
- tackle key issues in RDP implementation.
- Report [PDF ]
- The CAP towards 2020: Implementation of Rural Development Policy, Mihail Dumitru, DG AGRI
- Preliminary findings on the RDP programming process, Petr Lapka, DG AGRI
- RDP Conference 2015/16: Survey among registered participants, Doris Marquardt, ENRD CP
- Rural Networks’ Common Strategic Framework, Antonella Zona, DG AGRI
- Priorities and activities of the ENRD Contact Point, Paul Soto, ENRD CP
- Priorities and activities of the ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk, Hannes Wimmer, ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk
- Priorities and activities of the EIP-AGRI Service Point, Pacôme Elouna Eyenga, EIP-AGRI SP
- Update on the Rural Networks’ assessment activities, Antonella Zona, DG AGRI
- Upcoming events, Matthias Langemeyer, DG AGRI
- Introduction to the Assembly workshops, Michael Gregory, ENRD CP
- Feedback from the Assembly workshops, Workshop rapporteurs
- Rural Networks: Contributing to ‘Smart and Competitive Rural Areas’, David Lamb, ENRD CP
- Short food supply chains, Jan Willem, Wageningen University
- Advancing the Green Economy, Paul Soto, ENRD CP
- Advancing the Green Economy: an overview, Clunie Keenleyside, ENRD CP
- Promoting rural green economy – suggestions for transition steps, Hilkka Vihinen, Natural Resources Institute Finland
- Finnish Forest Centre, Markku Granander/Teemu Hauhia, Finnish Forest Centre
- Celebrating Diversity: towards a green economy, Jan Hartholt, Network Support Unit, NL
- Green Economy – project examples, Clunie Keenleyside, ENRD CP
- Tackling key issues in RDP implementation, Urszula Budzich-Tabor & Doris Marquardt, ENRD CP
- RDP project selection criteria, Stefan Jensen, Ministry of Environment and Food, DK
- Guidance on tackling key issues in RDP implementation, Wolfgang Löhe, Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, DE
- State of play on LEADER 2007-2013, Nancy Samargiu, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, RO