‘networX’ aims to recognise the value of networking for rural development, demonstrate the results of the past ten years of rural networking and proactively look at its future. An interactive format will ensure plenty of space and time for informal discussions, inspiring conversations and sharing of experiences, reaffirming the value of human connections in the digital world.
Over 400 rural stakeholders from all over Europe will gather to discuss:
• the role of networking for rural policy
• how to build / transform a network
• networking for innovation in agriculture and rural areas
• LEADER/CLLD networking
• networking for evaluation
• promoting effective stakeholder engagement in networks
The event will also host the final ceremony of the Rural Inspiration Awards.
We regret that, due to the limited capacity of the venue, we will not be able to accommodate all the requests for participation. We are doing our best to select the participants ensuring a fair representation of Member States and rural development stakeholders.