The ENRD Contact Point and DG AGRI jointly organised a workshop dedicated to the use of Simplified Cost Options (SCOs) in LEADER/CLLD on 19 January 2016 in Brussels, Belgium.
The workshop allowed RDP Managing Authorities and Paying Agencies to explore possibilities for applying SCOs in LEADER/CLLD with a special focus on preparatory support (sub-measure 19.1) and running costs and animation (sub-measure 19.4).
The workshop enabled joint learning through exchange of real-life experiences and practical exercises on designing and implementing SCOs.
ENRD Guidance on SCOs in LEADER/CLLD
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2 - Planning for SCOs in the RDP and calculating lump sums and flat rates
- Part 3 - Using lump sums under preparatory support
- Part 4 - Applying flat rates to running and animation costs
- Part 5 - Calculating running and animation costs using an “off the shelf” flat rate combined with a simplified method of establishing direct staff costs
- Simplified Cost Options in LEADER, Gregorio Davila Diaz, DG AGRI
- Audit of EAFRD measures LEADER running costs and animation with SCOs, Roxana Moldovan-Romain, Oliver Baum, Maura Cordovani, DG AGRI
- Lump sum under preparatory support and flat rate under running and animation costs (SCOs for LAGs under RDP 2014-2020 in Poland), Łukasz Tomczak, Polish Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- SCOs under RDP 2014-2020 in Poland: practical approach - implementation, Marzena Cieślak, Polish Paying Agency
- Staff Costs and Overheads – SCO Approach in Wales, Neil Howard, Welsh Ministry of Natural Resources and Food