This ENRD workshop explored the implementation of the 2014-2020 Rural Development Programmes (RDPs), bottlenecks that have been faced so far and ways of addressing them, as well as preparations for the upcoming RDP performance review in 2019.
The first day of the event featured presentations, group discussions, and practical examples on RDP implementation bottlenecks and successful strategies and tools for overcoming them. The second day included optional field visits to local EAFRD-supported projects.
The event was intended for RDP Managing Authorities and Paying Agencies.
- Bulgarian Rural Network support unit, Tanya Georgieva, Bulgarian Rural Network Support Unit
- State of play of implementation of Rural Development Programmes 2014-2020, Guido Castellano, Petr Lapka, DG AGRI, European Commission
Overcoming bottlenecks in RDP implementation - examples from EU Member States
- Bulgarian experience, Milen Krastev, Bulgarian Managing Authority
- German experience, Marion Schlue, North-Rhine Westphalia, German Managing Authority
- Austrian experience, Markus Stadler, Austrian Managing Authority
- Dutch experience, Fer Schenk, Dutch Managing Authority
Parallel working groups
- Group 1: ‘Preparation for the performance review’, Guido Castellano, DG AGRI, European Commission
- Group 2: ‘Addressing bottlenecks and an efficient project selection process’, Petr Lapka, DG AGRI, European Commission