This ENRD workshop brought together Network Support Unit (NSU) representatives dealing with rural development communication tasks, to exchange on and improve communication activities at both the national (NRN) and European (ENRD) levels.
Over 70 participants were able to exchange on their practices and learn from their colleagues, different ways of improving communication so as to reach the target audiences. The meeting provided an excellent opportunity to take stock of past experiences and build on successful examples that can easily be transferable to other NRNs.
The workshop was organised back-to-back with the 11th NRNs' meeting which took place on 31 May 2018 in the same venue.
- Innovative communication practices and tools, Pavla Líčeníková & Václav Strnadel, AZTEKA
- Digital mapping, Tania Mendes, TAM Creative
- Social Media Strategy, Ian McCafferty, DG AGRI
- Sharing practices across EU
- Europe in your neighbourhood, Flemish Rural Network (BE)
- Communication trainings for network members, Walloon Rural Network (BE)
- Innovation Route, Walloon Rural Network (BE)
- Educational materials for schools, Czech Rural Network
- Open Farm Day, Estonian Rural Network
- The power of visuals, Finnish Rural Network
- Website user experience, Finnish Rural Network
- Enhanced NRN website, French Rural Network
- Interactive map of Irish LAGs, Irish Rural Network
- Rural enviroment database, Irish Rural Network
- 'Young trained farmer' case study, Irish Rural Network
- Rural4Learning, Italian Rural Network
- Facebook group for LAGs, Polish Rural Network
- Rural Development on film, Scottish Rural Network
- Webinars on rural topics, Swedish Rural Network
- Podcasts on rural areas, Swedish Rural Network