This ENRD workshop – organised in partnership with the Italian Rural Network – considered how the Rural Development Programmes (RDPs) are delivered and coordinated at the national level, as well as what the links are between regional RDPs.
National and regional NRN representatives discussed and exchanged good practice on topics such as Cooperation (Measure 16), LEADER/CLLD and networks’ capacity building at the regional level. In addition, they addressed on the role of national and regional networks in coordination, networking and policy delivery.
Finally, participants drew recommendations for enhancing the effectiveness of NRN strategies and programmes, recognising the varied structure of regional delivery.
- Opening and welcome, Emilio Gatto, Italian Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies
- Introduction, Flavio Conti, Veronika Korcekova, David Lamb, ENRD CP
- German national context, Frank Bartelt, Ministry of Agriculture, Germany
- Spanish national context, Mariam Sanchez Guisandez, Ministry of Agriculture, Spain
- French national context, Patricia Andriot, Ministry of Agriculture, France
- Italian regional context, Roberto Cagliero, Piemonte regional antenna, Italy
Parallel group-work session