This ENRD Seminar discussed the elements needed for the preparation of the post-2020 Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) Strategic Plans. The event brought together over 130 representatives from national and regional rural development authorities from 26 EU Member States to discuss the future delivery model.
Specifically, the seminar explored the preparation and elaboration of the needs analysis related to the specific objectives and setting of targets to be articulated in a single strategic document covering the full scope of the future CAP.
Experts from Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 of the CAP and representatives of the European Commission discussed how to maximise the opportunities of bringing together the two Pillars in one common Strategic Plan, and shared ideas on overcoming the envisaged bottlenecks.
- Overview of CAP Strategic Plans’ structure, Guido Castellano, DG AGRI
- Ensuring interventions targeted to the identified needs, Zélie Peppiette, DG AGRI
- Ensuring interventions targeted to the identified needs: the Austrian experience, Melanie Dittenberger, Veronika Madner, Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism
- Ensuring interventions targeted to the identified needs: the Czech experience, Alena Kubů, Czech Ministry of Agriculture
- Opportunities for interaction of EAGF and EAFRD under a common planning strategy, Gaëlle Marion, DG AGRI