The ninth meeting of the European Rural Networks’ Steering Group (SG) discussed the outcomes from the 11th OECD Conference on ‘Enhancing Rural Innovation’, exchanged on recent and upcoming network activities and on ideas for future work.
- Report [PDF ]
- Feedback from the 11th OECD Rural Development Conference in Edinburgh, Alistair Prior, Scottish Rural Network
- Envisaged ENRD Contact Point activities for July 2018-July 2019, Michael Gregory, ENRD Contact Point
- Working groups feedback, Michael Gregory and David Lamb, ENRD Contact Point
- Upcoming activities of the EIP-AGRI network, EIP-AGRI Support Unit
- Upcoming activities of the ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk, Hannes Wimmer, Evaluation Helpdesk
- Advanced Gateway to EU meetings, European Commission