The eighth meeting of the European Rural Networks’ Steering Group (SG) focused on the outcomes of the networks’ self-assessment exercise. Based on these findings, SG members developed recommendations for the work of the networks. These will contribute to the final self-assessment report to be presented at the upcoming Rural Networks’ Assembly meeting.
Additionally, the meeting informed SG members on the outcomes of the CAP consultation process and featured an update on European networks’ ongoing activities.
Finally, SG members proposed a series of topics to be presented and discussed at the upcoming Assembly meeting.
- List of main activities organised since the 7th European Rural Networks' Steering Group meeting
- Report back on Agri-Innovation Summit, Maria Custodia Correia, Portuguese Managing Authority
- Report back on Agri-Innovation Summit, Antonella Zona, DG AGRI (Unit B2)
- Rural Networks' Self-Assessment - draft results report, Sari Rannanpaa, ENRD Contact Point
- Rural Networks' Self-Assessment - exercise, John Grieve, ENRD Contact Point
- ENRD Contact Point - planned activities, Michael Gregory, ENRD Contact Point
- ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk - planned activities, Hannes Wimmer, ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk
- EIP-Agri - planned activities, Koen Desimpelaere, EIP-Agri Service Point
- Highlight of public consultation on Modernising and Simplifying the CAP, Ricard Ramon i Sumoy, DG AGRI (Unit C1)
- Preparing the Rural Networks' Assembly - topics, Michael Gregory, ENRD Contact Point
- Next NRN's meeting in Cyprus, Nicolas Adamides, Permanent Representation of Cyprus to the EU