The seventh meeting of the European Rural Networks’ Steering Group (SG) focused on networks’ planned activities and how these contribute to the Cork 2.0 Action Plan.
In particular, the meeting discussed and proposed ideas for developing the 2017-2018 activities of the ENRD and EIP-AGRI networks.
Finally, SG members considered the initial outcomes of the European Rural Networks’ self-assessment and made proposals to prepare for the upcoming Assembly meeting.
- Cork 2.0 Action Plan
- List of main activities organised since the last Rural Networks' Assembly meeting
- Strategic and Assessment Framework of the EU Rural Networks
- Rural Networks' activities calendar for 2017/2018 (updated version)
- Report (upcoming)
- The Cork Action plan, from declaration to implementation, Guido Castellano, DG AGRI
- EIP-AGRI Network Annual Work Programme 2017, Willemine Brinkman, EIP-AGRI Service Point
- Upcoming activities relating to evaluation, Hannes Wimmer, ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk
- Planned activities of the ENRD Contact Point, Paul Soto, ENRD CP
- Rural Networks self-assessement process 2017, Antonella Zona, DG AGRI
- Rural Networks self-assessment draft output report and questionnaire, Sari Rannanpää, ENRD External Expert