The sixth meeting of the European Rural Networks’ Assembly Sub-group on LEADER/CLLD exchanged on the state-of-play and discussions around the legislative proposals for the post-2020 Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) with a specific focus on LEADER/CLLD.
Sub-group members discussed current implementation and cooperation activities and exchanged on initiatives contributing to the improvement of LEADER/CLLD delivery and the involvement of delivery chain stakeholders.
Key topics for the current and post-2020 periods included progress on and examples of Local Action Group (LAG) self-assessment, as well as priority actions for identifying and communicating good LEADER practice and achievement.
- CAP legislative framework – overview of proposals for LEADER and state-of-play of discussions, Guido Castellano, Karolina Jasińska-Mühleck, DG AGRI, European Commission
- Overview of ENRD CP LEADER support activities, John Grieve, Peter Toth, ENRD Contact Point
- LEADER Cooperation – progress and priorities, Peter Toth, Veneta Paneva, ENRD Contact Point
- Progressing LEADER delivery, performance and achievement, John Grieve, Peter Toth, Susan Grieve, ENRD Contact Point
Ensuring results and added value: LAG self-assessment and communication
- Introduction and overview of LAG self-assessment, John Grieve, ENRD Contact Point
- LAG self-assessment in Austria, Julian Gschnell, Austrian Managing Authority
- LAG self-assessment in Finland, Marjo Tolvanen, LAG Sepra
- LAG self-assessment in France, Lucie Paquet Managing Authority of Ille de France and Dorian Spaak, LAG Plateau de Saclay
- Communicating LEADER practice and achievement, John Grieve, ENRD Contact Point
- Communicating LEADER in Germany, Anke Wehmeyer, German Rural Network support unit