The 6th NRNs’ meeting discussed network governance in terms of structure and role of the NRNs. It further addressed links with stakeholders and how exchanges are fostered within and between EU Member States.
The meeting looked to turn needs into actions through:
- building ENRD resources with content supplied by the NRNs;
- extending the reach of the NRNs regionally and to a wider range of rural stakeholders.
In addition, discussions focused on ways to follow up and build on the Cork 2.0 Declaration. As a result, NRNs’ representatives agreed on an action plan to increase participation and exchange, and build common resources.
- Report [PDF ]
- National Rural Networks' activities related to Cork 2.0 [PDF ]
- Day 1 Introduction, David Lamb, ENRD Contact Point
- Stakeholder Engagement, Teemu Hauhia, Finnish NSU
- Regional Antennae, Michaela Torokova, Slovakian NSU
- Evaluation Guidelines, Jela Tvrdonova & Vincenzo Angrisani, Evaluation Helpdesk
- NRN Profiles, Gaya Ducceschi, ENRD Contact Point
- NRN Resources, David Lamb, ENRD Contact Point
- Communication & Exchange, Mike Gregory & Roxana Vilcu, ENRD Contact Point
- Common Network Statistics, David Lamb, ENRD Contact Point
- NRN Thematic Work, Paul Soto, ENRD Contact Point
- Needs & Opportunities, Mike Gregory, ENRD Contact Point
- Day 2 Introduction, David Lamb, ENRD Contact Point
- Cork 2.0 Outcomes, Paul Soto, ENRD Contact Point
- ENRD actions, Mike Gregory & David Lamb, ENRD Contact Point
- NRN Meeting Azores, Maria Custódia Correia, Portuguese NSU