The fifth meeting of the European Rural Networks’ Assembly informed participants on the content and state-of-play of discussions on the post-2020 Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) legislative framework, with a specific focus on networking and innovation.
In addition, the event featured an update on planned network activities, an exchange of views on networking issues post 2020, and reflection on elements related to monitoring and demonstrating the European Rural Networks’ performance.
- ENRD 2019 Activity Plan
- Report [PDF ]
- Self-assessment of the European Rural Networks - Consolidated report [PDF ]
- Common Agricultural Policy post 2020, Martin Scheele, DG AGRI
- CAP post 2020: Networking, Neda Skakelja DG AGRI
- Networking for innovation in the post-2020 CAP legislative framework, Kerstin Rosenow, DG AGRI
- Performance framework in the CAP Strategic Plan legislative proposal, Hannes Wimmer, ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk
- Introduction to AKIS, Kerstin Rosenow, DG AGRI
- Preparing for CAP post 2020: discussion feedback
- ENRD Contact Point activities, Michael Gregory, ENRD Contact Point
- ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk activities, Hannes Wimmer, ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk
- EIP-AGRI Service Point activities, Pacôme Elouna Eyenga, EIP-AGRI Service Point
- Rural Networks self-assessment: process and recommendations, Helen Williams, DG AGRI