The ENRD Contact Point and DG AGRI organised a Special Edition NRNs' Meeting in Milan on 24 September 2015 linked to the Expo Milano 2015 (for more information on CAP-related events at Expo Milano 2015 click here). The main objective of the NRN meeting was to strengthen the capacity of Network Support Units (NSUs) & NRNs to provide support and guidance to LEADER/CLLD stakeholders through exchange of experience among Managing Authorities (MAs), NRNs and Local Action Groups (LAGs).
The NRNs' meeting was expected to:
- Improve NSU understanding of the available tools and practices to support LAGs and other LEADER/CLLD stakeholders;
- Improve NSU understanding of the support needs of both MAs and LAGs;
- Improve MA and LAG understanding of the networks’ potential to improve LEADER delivery and the capacity of LAGs.
The NRNs' meeting was organised back-to-back with a LEADER/CLLD conference (25 September) on Transnational and Inter-territorial Cooperation within the EU and with Third Countries. For more information on the LEADER/CLLD conference click here.
- NRN support for LEADER/CLLD implementation (Survey of Network Support Units)
- Participants list
- Special Edition NRN Meeting. What to Expect, Edina Ocsko, ENRD CP
- The Role of NRNs in supporting CLLD, Paul Soto, ENRD CP
NRN Support to improve LEADER delivery
- Main Issues and challenges in LEADER delivery, Joanna Gierulska, Polish Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Improving the coordination of funds: multi-funded approaches in the French regions, Nathalie Prouheze, French NRN
- Coordinating Between Stakeholders in LEADER/CLLD Delivery, Jan Florian, Czech National LAG Network
- Harmonising Inter-territorial & Transnational Co-operation, Alistair Prior, Scottish NSU (UK)
The role of NRNs in Capacity Building and Training for LAGs
- Supporting LAGs through capacity building, Edina Ocsko, ENRD CP
- Continuous Improvement of Finnish LEADER work, Juha-Matti Markkola, Finnish NRN
- Social Inclusion of Refugees and Immigrants in Swedish Rural Areas, Hans-Olof Stalgren, Swedish NRN
- Roma Integration via rural development, Csaba Boha, Zala County Roma Association, Hungary
- LEADER capacity building and peer exchange, Paul Soto, ENRD CP
- Forthcoming ENRD activities, Mike Gregory, ENRD CP