The ENRD Contact Point hosted the third meeting of the Thematic Group on 'Smart and Competitive Rural Areas' on 27 April 2016 in Brussels.
The meeting discussed regional, national and city policies on food and drink, and how these fit with regional Rural Development Programmes (RDPs), influencing food and drink supply chains.
- Case study - Scotland
- RDP tools for adding value along the agr-food supply chain - Factsheet
- Introduction to the meeting, David Lamb, ENRD CP
- Analysis of Focus Area 3A, Enrique Nieto, ENRD CP
- Developing competitive supply chains, Jaanus Joasoo, Estonian Ministry of Rural Affairs
- The leadership role in the framework of smart rural development, Eduard Barcons, Association for Rural Development of Central Catalunya
- Developing rural-urban links, Jan-Willem Van der Schans, Wageningen University
- Regional Food Policies - Scotland, David Lamb, ENRD CP