The ENRD Contact Point hosted the third meeting of the Thematic Group on Promoting the Transition to a Green Economy on 17 May 2016 in Brussels.
The meeting focused on ‘making the Green Economy work’, specifically, how practical examples addressing the Green Economy can be incorporated into the Rural Development Programmes (RDPs).
- Introduction, David Lamb, ENRD CP
- Outline of the regional and national profiles, Enrique Nieto, ENRD CP
- Case study - Sweden, Rasmus Ole Rasmussen, Nordregio
- Case study - Wales, Clunie Keenleyside, IEEP
- Case study - Veneto, Francesca Ricardi di Netro, Veneto Agricoltura
- Developing Green Economy Programmes, Clunie Keenleyside, IEEP