The third meeting of the ENRD's Thematic Group on Increasing Stakeholder Involvement took place on 28 May 2015 in Brussels, Belgium.
The meeting had the following main objectives:
- To discuss ideas, themes and examples identified for the final TG report and suggest further examples.
- To identify and develop key recommendations for:
- European and National Rural Networks (NRNs) with regard to stakeholder involvement;
- MAs on how to best use NRNs and networking as tools to improve policy;
- Stakeholder organisations on how to best add value to their own activities through cooperation with NRNs.
- Introduction, Edina Ocsko, ENRD CP
- The role of networks in channelling stakeholders’ involvement, Elena Saraceno, ENRD CP
- RDP for England – External Working Group, Liz Sheppard, English NSU
- The role of the ERGO Network in supporting Roma through CLLD, Ruus Dijksterhuis, ERGO Network
- Representing the 'strong'? - The role of networks working with farmers, Teresa Barata, Portuguese NSU
- Networks as tools for organising stakeholder representation, Elena Saraceno, ENRD CP
- The CLLD Coordination Group, Nils Lagerroth, Swedish NSU
- NRN Thematic Group on Environmental Measures, Nils Lagerroth, Swedish NSU