The third Thematic Group (TG) meeting overviewed the findings from existing initiatives and projects collected by the TG, along with its analytical work carried out so far. Participants discussed success factors and bottlenecks related to the implementation of results-based management schemes, collective approaches and nutrient management through Rural Development Programmes (RDPs).
Additionally, the meeting provided an opportunity to hear the experiences with water and soil management practices of a new TG member from a non-EU country, a representative from the Turkish Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Livestock.
- Result-based RDP Payments for soil and water objectives, Clunie Keenleyside, ENRD CP/IEEP
- Multi-actor approaches. How can RDPs be used to provide support?, Silvia Nanni, ENRD CP/IEEP
- Nutrient management plans, Ben Allen, ENRD CP/IEEP
- 2018 RDP screening M10.1 support to input reduction & management, Elena Maccioni, ENRD CP
- Agri-Environment under IPA-RD, Burcu Özdemir, Managing Authority for EU Structural Adjustment General Directorate of Agricultural Reform, Turkey