The 3rd meeting of the Thematic Group (TG) on 'Smart and Competitive Rural Businesses' saw an exchange of inspiring examples, with a specific focus on linkages between rural businesses and the wider rural community. The TG identified the most relevant aspects, potential recommendations and case studies to be developed during the final phase of the thematic work.
- Montapacking & Het Hazendonk Hoeve (field visit), Edwin van der Ham, Montapacking & Matthijs Baan, Het Hazendonk Hoeve
- Introduction: Where are we and where are we doing today?, Edina Ocsko, ENRD Contact Point
- eTownz Community Development Research Project, Pat Kennedy, eTownz
- Digital hub Cocotte Numérique, Clive Peckham, Nièvre Numérique
- LEADER & enterprise in Scotland, Alistair Prior, Scottish National Rural Network