The ENRD Contact Point hosted the second meeting of the Thematic Group on 'Smart and Competitive Rural Areas' on 24 February 2016. The main topics discussed were ‘Added Value and Entrepreneurship' and ‘Accessing New Markets’, with a particular focus on public procurement of food and drink.
- Opening Session and Added Value, David Lamb & Paul Soto, ENRD CP
- Academy on Tour, Patrick Pasgang, Innovatiesteunpunt
- Public Food, Robin Gourlay, Scottish Government
- LAG Perspective, Cathrine Schwenoha, LAG Lebens. Wert. Pongau
- NRN Perspective, Arnaut Marty, CGET