The ENRD Contact Point hosted the second meeting of the Thematic Group on Promoting the Transition to a Green Economy on 6-7 April 2016. The meeting consited of a field visit on 6 April to two relevant businesses. The meeting on 7 April explored how to consider practical examples within the ‘Green Economy’, with a focus on making it real.
Participants were able to visit three examples of Good Practice relevant to the themes on Wednesday 6th April, as detailed in the itinerary. The working group developed examples of how to determine and design a Green Economy project which will deliver environmental, economic and social benefits, and methods for sharing these within their own organisations and the wider network.
A full report of the findings and actions from the event will be published in due course.
- Introduction, Paul Soto, ENRD CP
- Update on the work of the Group, Clunie Keenleyside, IEEP
- Survey results and project examples, Ben Allen, IEEP
- Good and bad practice, Faustine Bas-Defossez, EEB
- TESLA project, Guilane Saint-Aubin, Copa Cogeca
- NRN delivery example - Romania, Cristina Coman
- EIP-AGRI examples, Willemine Brinkman