The second meeting of the ENRD's Thematic Group on 'Increasing Stakeholder Involvement' took place on 27 March 2015 in Brussels, Belgium.
The meeting had the following main objectives:
- To identify areas where networking can improve stakeholder involvement in rural development policy and its implementation building on the outcomes of the 1st TG meeting and the ENRD Seminar on the same topic.
- To start developing recommendations for European and National Rural Networks through analyising ‘stakeholder involvement’ examples and practices.
- Introduction, Edina Ocsko, ENRD CP
- Presentation of Seminar WS1 outcomes
- Presentation of Seminar WS2 outcomes
- Presentation of Seminar WS3 outcomes