The second meeting of the ENRD's Thematic Group on 'Improving the Implementation of Rural Development Programmes (RDP)' took place on 7 May 2015 in Brussels, Belgium.
The meeting had the following main objectives:
- To share and reflect upon concrete experiences and approaches relevant for the successful start of RDPs.
- To identify possible constraints and success factors on which to base initial recommendations for stakeholders involved in RDP implementation, including networks.
- To bring forward the identification of thematic priority issues and preparations for the ENRD Seminar on RDP implementation.
- Introduction, Fabio Cossu, ENRD CP
- RDP communication, Ed Thorpe, ENRD CP
- Formal and informal coordination mechanisms, Elena Saraceno, ENRD CP
- Building common understanding, Juha-Matti Markkola, Finnish NSU
- Raising capacity and quality, Paul Soto, ENRD CP
- Guidelines for adoption of Quality Management Systems for RDP MAs, Andrea Evangelista, Italian NSU
- RDPs 2014-2020 some facts & figures, Fabio Cossu, ENRD CP
- Local food, short supply chains and rural-urban linkages, David Lamb, ENRD CP
- Empowering Advisory services & Knowledge Transfer, Michael Kuegler, EUFRAS
- Pillar 1 – Pillar 2 linkages, Christiane Canenbley, DG AGRI