The 14th NRNs’ meeting – co-organised with the Romanian Rural Network support unit – aimed at:
- Developing methodologies for NRNs working with local project beneficiaries & LAGs.
- Developing joint activities and clusters: extending the macro-regional clusters, selected external stakeholders.
- Providing feedback on ‘networX’ and taking the inspiring ideas resulting from the event forward.
The event took place in Bucharest, Romania, on 13 June and was preceeded by a field trip to Romanian EAFRD co-funded projects on 12 June.
- Working with local stakeholders & LAGs
- Update on EU rural networks activities