The 13th NRNs’ meeting – co-organised by the Irish Rural Network support unit – explored ways of reinforcing stakeholder engagement and enhancing collaboration by effectively addressing the needs of network members and reaching out to new actors.
Finally, network representatives discussed their involvement in and contribution to the upcoming ENRD event ‘networX’ (11-12 April 2019 – Brussels, Belgium).
- Welcome speech, Seamus Boland, Irish National Rural Network
- A CAP network post-2020 - A sociologist's view, Aine Macken-Walsh, TEAGASC
- Welsh government rural communities - Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, John Davies, Head of Wales Rural Network
- The experience of the Portuguese NRN, Maria Custodia Correia, NSU Portugal
- The experience of the Irish NRN, James Claffey, NSU Ireland
- Update ENRD CP activity strands, Veronika Korcekova and David Lamb, ENRD CP
- Planned networking activities by the ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk, Myles Stiffler, ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk
- EIP-AGRI networking activities for 2019, Magdalena Mach, EIP-AGRI
- networX event and the Marketplace, David Lamb, Peter Toth and Veronika Korcekova, ENRD CP