In addition, participants exchanged ideas for the upcoming Rural Networking Conference in spring 2019. The Contact Point presented the newly launched ENRD thematic work on ‘Mainstreaming the Bioeconomy’ to explore a possible involvement of NRN members.
The meeting kicked off on 17 September with optional ‘travelling workshops’ organised by the Estonian NRN support unit.
- Rural Development Programme in Estonia - state of play, Reve Lambur, Estonian NRN
- Introduction to the day, Gaya Ducceschi, ENRD CP
- NRN Toolkit and networking webpages, Gaya Ducceschi, ENRD CP
- Networking conference, Michael Gregory and David Lamb, ENRD CP
- Eco-communities in Estonia, Toomas Trapido, GEN-Estonia
- EIP-AGRI Activities on Bioeconomy, Alberto D’Avino, DG AGRI
- ENRD Activities on Bioeconomy, Laura Jalasjoki and Flavio Conti, ENRD CP
- Good Practices Competition, David Lamb and Carlos de la Paz, ENRD CP
- 13th NRN Meeting, James Claffey, Irish NRN
- Rural areas deliver fossil free energy, Beata Allen, Swedish Rural Network Support Unit
- Finnish NRN activities for supporting circular economy, Joel Karlsson, Finnish Rural Network Support Unit
- Polish NRN activities for supporting bioeconomy solutions, Agata Markuszewska, Polish Rural Network Support Unit