The eleventh meeting of the European Rural Networks’ Steering Group (SG) exchanged on the outcomes from networX and the implications for rural networks in taking next steps in their own activities
The meeting provided an update on planned and recent rural networks’ activities and SG members considered the next steps for self- assessment of the Rural Networks and exchanged ideas for ENRD activities in the following year.
- Envisaged ENRD Contact Point activities for July 2019-July 2020 - Michael Gregory, ENRD Contact Point
- Feedback from the April 2019 networX event - ENRD Contact Point
- Working Groups Feedback - Michael Gregory & David Lamb, ENRD Contact Point
- Upcoming EIP-AGRI Service Point Activities - Margarida Ambar, EIP-AGRI Service Point
- Upcoming ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk activities - Hannes Wimmer, ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk
- Rural Networks’ Self-Assessment - Giuliana Keller, DG AGRI