The 10th meeting of the European Rural Networks’ Steering Group (SG) informed participants on the content and state-of-play of discussions on the legislative framework of the post-2020 Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), focusing on the networking aspects.
The meeting provided an update on planned rural networks’ activities and SG members were asked to consider and recommend proposals to prepare for the upcoming Rural Networks’ Assembly meeting.
- Future of the CAP, Martin Scheele, DG AGRI
- Future of the CAP – networking, Helen Williams, Antonella Zona, DG AGRI
- ENRD Contact Point activities, Michael Gregory, ENRD Contact Point
- ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk activities, Hannes Wimmer, ENRD Evaluation Helpdesk
- EIP-AGRI Service Point activities, Véronique Reibholz, EIP-AGRI Service Point
- Innovation Sub-group feedback, Antonella Zona, DG AGRI
- Assembly topics, David Lamb, ENRD Contact Point