The 10th NRN’s meeting ‒ co-hosted by the German Network Support Unit ‒ looked at inspirational project examples on three particular topics: rural mobility, smart supply chains and digital villages. Participants visited projects on these topics and discussed how to learn from best practice in these areas.
The meeting further discussed the 2018-2019 priorities of the ENRD Contact Point and emerging areas for NRNs to cooperate in clusters across regions and countries.
The event featured a lively ‘simulation game’ which encouraged participants to consider the social, economic, cultural and environmental effects on rural development planning in rural areas.
- Activity Update, David Lamb, ENRD CP
- Innovation Conference, Xavier Delmon, Wallonian NSU
- OECD Conference, Alistair Prior, Scottish NSU
- Prague NRN Meeting, Zuzana Dvorakova, Czech NSU
- Digital Village Betzdorf-Gebhardshain, Steffen Hess, Frauenhofer IESE
- Digitalising Juuru Photodatabase, Helene Koiv, Estonian NSU
- Rural mobility and digitalisation, Kai Dahme, VBB
- Mobile Cinema and Veterinary Bus, Meeri Maastik, Estonian NSU
Smart Supply Chains