Culinary & Natural Heritage for Tourism and Identity
Looking to cooperate with
The project will focus on propagation of culture and cultural heritage in the areas of LAGs involved. At the end of the project international events promoting the results of the project in each partner' country will be organised.
The aim of the project is:
- to cultivate culinary traditions, discovering local natural resources, local cultural heritage by youth;
- to develop gastronomic skills of youth - tourism development;
- to strengthen the identification of young people with their place of origin;
- to promote LAG's tourism through its culinary offer.
The project is addressed to the youth.
- seeking local natural resources with culinary potential (natural expeditions, interviews with seniors, study of written sources;
- seeking local culinary heritage (interviews with seniors, study of written sources);
- catering training at local restaurants oriented at using local herbs / plants and recipes;
- joint gastronomy training;
- promotion of "new old" recipes in local restaurants;
- developing a cookery book;
- promotion of local restaurants in social media.