Tourism and business development by using 19th century cultural heritage
Looking to cooperate with
Project aim: to develop business and activities in manor house to attract local craftsmen and tourists, using culture herritage of 19 th century.
(1) to educate about 19th century children toys, didactic games, child play room furniture, food-sweets, clothes for children and governeses in families of landlords by visiting museums and masters (craftsmen) and by participating in masterclasses (workshops);
(2) to create a 19th century children's play room in a manor house hence developing a new tourism product and a place for selling 19 th century toys and games made by local craftsmen.
Target group: Local craftsmen, the owners and managers of manor houses.
1. Studies and masterclasses for local craftsmen about toys, didactic games, child play room furniture, food-sweets, clothes for children and governeses in families of landlords in 19 th century (separate in Latvia (LV) and partner country)
2. Visits to museums and masters to see examples of toys, clothes etc. of 19th century in LV and partner country
3. 19 th century children's play room interior design and its creation with equipment in LV and partner country
4. Obtaining of mobile stands for selling 19 th century toys and games made by local craftsmen
5. Video about the touristic offer in manor houses for families with