Art and cultural mediation, innovation and new technologies
We are looking for territories interested in:
- young people cultural mediation
- and/or art and culture development
- and/or new technologies
Since 2004, The Pay Vallée du Loir has developed a cultural and patrimonial offer. For that, it has relied on a cultural web of theatres, libraries, art centres or music schools based on its territory, festivals and the label "Pays d'Art et d'Histoire".
Since 2015, it has been leading a local Artistic and Educational project contracted with the Ministries of Culture and Education. In 2017, the "Pays d'Art et d'Historire" decided to develop an entirely digital Centre of Architecture and Patrimonial Interpretation.
Relying on the artistic, cultural or patrimonial dynamics of the territories, the cooperation project "Art and cultural mediations, innovations and new technologies" suggests to co-develop tools for mediation which could use, as example:
- the new digital technologies
- new methods of mediation
- the scientific research
and have a reflexion with young people and/or inhabitants on what could be culture in the future.
Reflexion on eventual objetives
- Develop innovation on tools for cultural mediation
- Use of the new technologies in cultural mediation
- Think the tomorrow culture with young people
- Develop tools with enterprises of the territories
- People with social disabilities
- Young actives
- New technologies enterprise