ReWi Visions – resource wisdom as part of the future
Working with themes of sustainability, circular economy, youth, youth entrepreneurship, possibility to apply for international LEADER funding in joint project.
Understanding the content of a sustainable lifestyle, and especially the circular economics, is a key factor in future work life.
Future employees and entrepreneurs have a responsibility for the well-being of the operating environment, and the information contained in the themes has not yet been widely taken into account in today's entrepreneurship education.
It is also necessary to identify the existing strengths of young people in their immediate neighbourhood and to increase the involvement of young people in communities. Sustainable life-style activity creates well-being for oneself and others and increases local well-being.
We are looking for a partner for a circular economy themed youth exchange project, starting at the end of 2018.
In this project entrepreneurship and sustainable development are considered from the point of view of the circular economy.
Working methods: workshops, seminar, group exchange, possibly other methods based on needs that rise from pre-project.
Main target group: youth and young entrepreneurs
• Develop and strengthen youth’s working life skills in the future
• To introduce the themes of circular economy in their own area as well as their strengths through international connections
• Get ideas what has been done and exchange ideas, experiences and knowledge
• Increase the environmental awareness of all future youth and employees and create comprehensive thinking in working life (all workers are environmental specialists in the future)
• Recognize the conformity of economy and other sustainable development (resource wisdom)
• Familiarise the theme internationally through the theme-related trends