The Sub-group on LEADER and Community-Led Local Development (CLLD) is one of the two permanent formations of the European Rural Networks' Assembly, along with the Sub-group on ‘Innovation for agricultural productivity and sustainability’.
The main objective of the Sub-group is to contribute to improving the quality of LEADER/CLLD implementation under the Rural Development Programmes (RDPs). Specifically, the Sub-group:
- monitors and analyses the implementation of the LEADER Measure and Transnational Cooperation (TNC) projects;
- identifies common issues and good transferable practices on LEADER implementation and multi-funded CLLD strategies;
- stimulates peer learning and capacity building of LEADER/CLLD actors.
The Sub-group brings together 96 stakeholder representatives, including Managing Authorities (28); National Rural Networks (28); Local Action Groups (28); European organisations (12).
Meetings and documents
- 4th Meeting of the LEADER/CLLD Sub-group (21 February 2017) - Full Report [PDF ]
- 3rd Meeting of the LEADER/CLLD Sub-group (16 February 2016) - Full Report [PDF ]
- 2nd Meeting of the LEADER/CLLD Sub-group (25 September 2015) - Full Report [PDF ]
- 1st Meeting of the LEADER/CLLD Sub-group (21 April 2015) - Full Report [PDF ]