Welcome to the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development
This working document compiles a selection of evaluation-related queries raised by the Member States between 2016 and 2018. Answers were prepared by the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development in collaboration with the responsible Commission services.
This Working Document has been initiated on the basis of the existing glossary annexed to the European Commission – Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development (2017) Technical Handbook on the Monitoring and Evaluation Framework of the Common Agricultural Policy 2014 – 2020, hereafter referred as ‘DG AGRI (2017) Technical Handbook for the CMEF 2014-2020’. Moreover, it contains key terms related to evaluation developed by, or used during the European Evaluation Helpdesk’s...
These non-binding Guidelines aim to examine the challenges in relation to the evaluation activities for the AIR in 2019 by:
- Presenting practical approaches to estimate the RDP’s net contributions to the common CAP impact indicators and assess the progress in achieving the EU level objectives;
- Providing support for answering the common evaluation questions (CEQs) 22-30 and for reporting on evaluation findings to the European Commission in the AIRs submitted in 2019. ...
Discover articles on:
- Assessing RDP Impacts in 2019: How to Choose the Most Suitable Evaluation Approach?
- Communicating on Rural Development Programmes
- Seventh Good Practice Workshop: Showing the Added Value of Leader/CLLD Through Evaluation
Expand your knowledge of:
- Assessing CAP Pillar II impacts on the Sustainable Management of Natural Resources and Climate Actions ...
The Evaluation Helpdesk has organized its yearly capacity building events, EvaluationWORKS! 2017, on the topic, ‘Follow up of the AIR 2017: lessons learnt for the evaluation in 2019’. Between November 2017 and April 2018, 26 trainings have been provided to 27 Member States.
The Good Practice Workshop co-organised by the Evaluation Helpdesk and the Finnish National Rural Network and the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, “Showing the added value of LEADER/CLLD through evaluation