The EvaluationWORKS! 2019 Yearly Capacity Building events take place between September and November 2019 in a period where Member States have just assessed their RDPs’ progress towards the programme objectives and the achievements of the Union’s Strategy of smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
Welcome to the European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development
Discover articles on:
- Tools to Support the Ex Ante Evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plans
- Study on the CAP and Climate Change: The Case for a Stronger Common Agricultural Policy for Climate Action
- Tenth Good Practice Workshop Brussels: Getting Prepared for the Ex Ante Evaluatin of the CAP Strategic Plan
Expand your knowledge of:
- The Ex Ante Evaluation as an Interactive and Participatory Process ...
These non-binding Guidelines aim to examine the challenges in relation to the evaluation activities for the AIR in 2019 by:
- Presenting practical approaches to estimate the RDP’s net contributions to the common CAP impact indicators and assess the progress in achieving the EU level objectives;
- Providing support for answering the common evaluation questions (CEQs) 22-30 and for reporting on evaluation findings to the European Commission in the AIRs submitted in 2019. ...
This factsheet focuses on the assessment of RDP impacts on soil organic carbon content and erosion in the Czech Republic.
This evaluation focuses on the Netherlands’ implementation of the Rural Development Programme 2014-2020 through sub-measures 16a and 16c, which are used through cooperation between parties in order to innovate and modernize the agricultural sector.
The aim of the research was to compare fauna of ground beetles and rove beetles in differently managed agricultural fields; to clarify differences in the number of species and individuals in conventional and organic farming systems, focusing attention on species with significant indicative role. The main task of this...
GOOD PRACTICE WORKSHOP:
‘Appraising intervention strategies under the CAP: experiences and outlook’
BREAKING NEWS! NEW EVALUATION OUT NOW!
Evaluation is fundamentally about providing transparency to citizens and to ensure that funds are being spent in an effective manner. For local action groups (LAGs), farmers and beneficiaries this means showing Managing Authorities and the public that these projects are contributing in a positive way to meet the EU’s goals and priorities.