The European Evaluation Helpdesk for Rural Development is pleased to announce that you can now find evaluations conducted in the Member States in the evaluation eLibrary!
Willkommen beim Europäischen Evaluierungs-Helpdesk für ländliche Entwicklung
These non-binding Guidelines aim to examine the challenges in relation to the evaluation activities for the AIR in 2019 by:
- Presenting practical approaches to estimate the RDP’s net contributions to the common CAP impact indicators and assess the progress in achieving the EU level objectives;
- Providing support for answering the common evaluation questions (CEQs) 22-30 and for reporting on evaluation findings to the European Commission in the AIRs submitted in 2019. ...
This report covers the Cross-sectional evaluation of the integrated approach of territorial development supported by the ERDF and the EAFRD
The evaluation aims to obtaining an economic assessment of the activities and development opportunities for small and medium sized farms in Latvia, including direct payments and RDP contributions. It provides the analyis of the support conditions in the RDP measures and proposals for the development of these farms.
This report analyses changes in quality of pastures with and without environmental compensation. Data sources from two environmental monitoring programs have been used: Quality monitoring of meadows and pastures and the National Inventory of the Landscape in Sweden (NILS)....
This report looks to:
• assess the impact of Environmental Stewardship (ES) on landscape...
Working Package 1: Preparing the ex-ante evaluation in a nutshell is available now!
This Working Package includes:
- Indicative roadmap for the ex-ante evaluation and Strategic Environmental Assessment of the CAP Strategic Plan.
- Indicative outline of terms of reference for the ex-ante evaluation of the CAP Strategic Plan.
- Indicative outline of terms of reference for the Strategic Environmental Assessment of the CAP Strategic Plan.
- Stakeholder mapping checklist.