Targeted data management for evidence based evaluation of RDPs 2014-2020
The Good Practice Workshop co-organised by the Evaluation Helpdesk and the Region Nouvelle - Aquitaine, “Targeted data management for evidence based evaluation of Rural Development Programmes 2014-2020” took place on 5-6 December, 2016 in Bordeaux, France.
The aim of the workshop was to provide a forum for the discussion and exchange of data management practices for evidence based evaluations. This workshop brought together evaluators, Managing Authorities, Paying Agencies, LAGs and NRNs in order to:
- Discuss the approaches for data management in RDPs 2014-2020;
- Exchange on the availability and quality of the data to be used for the AIR to be submitted in 2017 and beyond;
- Reflect about potential data gaps and bottlenecks in data management and the solutions to overcome them.
- Targeted data management for evidence based evaluation of RDPs 2014-2020 - (Hannes Wimmer, Team Leader of the Evaluation Helpdesk)
- Data management for evidence based evaluation of 2014-2020 RDPs: new requirements and use of data collected at EU level - (Vincenzo Angrisani, Good Practice Manager of the Evaluation Helpdesk on behalf of DG AGRI)
- Data management in RDPs 2014-2020: provisions and activities in the Member States - lessons from EP and 2016 AIR screening - (Andreas Resch, Evaluation Advisor of the Evaluation Helpdesk)
- ODR a resource center for policy assessment - (FR) (Eric Cahuzac, ODR)
- Gathering and presenting evaluation data in Finland - (FI) (Sari Honkola and Tuija Riukulehto, Agency for Rural Affairs (MAVI))
- Big Data Monitoring for European Funds: Tuscany Case Study - (IT) (Stefania Bove, Tuscany Paying Agency (ARTEA))
- Data management for evaluation of ÖPUL 2015 – (AT) (Johannes Kneissl, Agrarmarkt Austria)
- Data management for evaluation of a local development strategy – (AT) (Günter Salchner, LAG Regionalentwicklung Ausserfern/Austria)
- PROMIS- data management designed for LEADER – (DK) (Lea T. Kvistgaard, Kvistgaard Evaluation and Analytics (KVEA))
Read the Summary Report!